I don’t know about anyone else but it seems like I’m continually getting ebook ARCs now. Which is funny because about a year or year and a half ago I said “how do people get ARCs? I never get any”.
I discovered Netgally a couple of years ago. In the beginning I wasn’t getting approved for any books. Then all of sudden I was given lots of books! It was a book lovers dream.
That is until you notice you now have 30 plus books to read and review. Haha
My current list of ARCs
*Some of these books have already come out*
- Dragon Rising by Michelle McQueen
- Inspired by Susan Schaefer Bernardo
- Voice of the Sea by Elle Beaumont (you can read my review of the first book Brotherhood of the Sea and the second book Bindings of the Sea here) (Read)
- Tales of a Sea Witch by Lou Wilham
- The Order of Time by Scott P. Southall
- Only Mostly Devastated by Sophie Gonzales (currently reading)
- F*cked at 40 by Tova Leigh (Read)
- We, the Wildflowers by L.B Simmons
And some more
- What I like about you by Marisa Kanter
- A Serial Killers Daughter by Kerri Rawson ( Read)
- Serial killers butchers and cannibals by Nigel Blundell
- Of curses and kisses by Sandhya Menon (Read)
- Lucy’s Law by Marc Abraham (Read,)
- How to build a better boy by Maria Padian
- Havenfall by Sara Holland
- Mulan dragon shifter by K.M Robinson (DNF)
- Jaded by K.M Robinson * review for Jaded*
- The Knockout by S.A Patel
- The Prized Girl by Amy K Green
- My life in thirty-seven therapies by Kay Hutchinson (DNF)
- The Girl of Hawthorne and Glass by Aden Jerreat Poole
What have I gotten myself into?
So there you have it, 21 of the ARCs I have. Yes…. I have more. *Send help, I’m overflowing in ebooks* lol. No, it’s not that bad. A couple of these are started already.
If you decide to read Lucy’s Law, it’s a story of a dog, be prepared. That’s all I can say.
What are some ARCs you have or what are some books you want to read? Let me know down in the comments below.
Till next time book friends,