I know Valentine’s day was a bit ago but who doesn’t love a OTP (one true pairing)?. Everyone has different opinions on who some great pairings are, some are more “controversial” than others.
To me a pairing doesn’t have to just be romantic. It can also be familiar and kindred spirits. I was again inspired for this post by Laureads. She did a OTP pairings post as well.
What is a otp (one true pairing)?
A otp or one true pairing is people who are just meant to be together. People that fit together like pieces of a puzzle as cliche as it may sound.
People that make eachother better and support eachother through thick and thin.
Posts like this are very subjective, everyone has their own opinions and feelings which is perfectly valid.
*This should go without saying but spoiler alert for couples down below*
Romantic one true pairings I love
- Anne Shirley and Gilbert Blythe from Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery
- Lara Jean Covey and Peter Kavinsky from To all the boys I loved before by Jenny Han
- Ezra Mason and Kady from Illuminae by Ami Kaufman and Jay Kristof
- Chloe Brown and Red Morgan from Get a life, Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert
- Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley from the Harry Potter series by J.K Rowling
- Eliza and Wallace from Eliza and her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
- Dax and Autumn from By your Side by Kasie West
- Molly and Arthur Weasley from the Harry Potter series by J.K Rowling
- Hazel and Gus from The Fault in our Stars by John Green
- Louisa Clarke and Will from Me before you by Jojo Moyes
- R and Julie from Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion
- Aragorn and Arwen from The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R.Tolkien
- Buttercup and Wesley from The Princess Bride by William Goldman
- Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Familial true pairings I love
- Fred and George Weasley from the Harry Potter series by J.K Rowling
- Kitty, Margo and Lara Jean Covey from the To all the boys I loved before trilogy by Jenny Han
- Katniss and Primrose Everdeen from The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins
- Merry and Pippin from The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R.Tolkien
Kindred spirit pairing
- Ron Weasley and Harry Potter from the Harry Potter series by J.K Rowling
- Hermione Granger and Harry Potter from the Harry Potter series by J.K Rowling
- Diana Barry and Anne Shirley from Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery
- Amanda Hardy and Anna, Chloe and Layla from If I was your Girl by Meredith Russo (you can find my review of If I was your girl here)
- Winnie the Pooh and Christopher Robin from Winnie the Pooh by A.A Milne
- Frodo and Samwise from Lord of the Rings by J.R.R.Tolkien
- Stanley and Zero from Holes by Louis Sachar
- Carrie Bradshaw, Samantha Jones, Miranda Hobbs and Charlotte York from Sex and the City by Candace Bushnell
Who are some of your OTPs? Let me know down in the comments and we can chat ;-).
Till next time,