Ah February, the month of love. But that doesn’t necessarily mean book love. My reading this month started off pretty crummy. Come Valentines day I still had yet to finish a book. So the first thing I did was dnf the one I was reading.
I didn’t finish my first book in February till around the 20th. In January I believe I finished my first book on the 2nd of the month. I spent WAY to much time trying to get into a book I ended up dnfing anyways.
So moral of my story, if you’re not enjoying a book, stop spending time on it! There are loads of others out there you will enjoy so find one of them.
*You can read my January reading wrap up here*
My February reading list (the books I finished)
- Work it, Girl: Michelle Obama (arc) by Caroline Moss *5 stars*
- Not your idol vol 1 (arc) by Aoi Makino *2 stars*
- I could chew on this and other poems by dogs by Francesco Marciuliano *5 stars*
- Jaded by K.M Robinson ( review for Jaded) *4 stars*
- Being fat (arc) by Jenny Ellison *3.5 stars*
- Dbt skills workbook by Matthew McKay PHD, Jeffrey C. Wood PSY.D and Jeffery Brantley MD * 4 stars*
- Voice of the Sea by Elle Beaumont *5 stars*
- Good night stories for rebel girls by Elena Favilli
- A course book for mental health by a fellow blogger Jess * 5 stars*
- Cinderella and the Glass Ceiling by Laura Lane and Ellen Haun *5 stars*
Here comes the DNFs
- My not so Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella
- Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
- Claim your Crown (arc) by Tarah-Lynn Saint- Elien
- The Grace Kelly Dress (arc) by Brenda Janowitz
Well that’s all I read in February. I’m not sure why I feel a tad disappointed with having read 10. 10 is a great solid number.
I guess I’m becoming competitive with myself lol. What will March bring I wonder? We shall have to wait to find out.
How was your reading in February? What was you favorite and least favorite read? Would you recommend them to anyone? Let me know down in the comments below.
*If you enjoy my bookish talks don’t forget to subscribe*
Till next time book friends,