Hello! and welcome to my new book blog. Today I found out about a new readathon happening right now. Its called the Hogwarts-a-thon. It runs from September 1, 2019 to September 30, 2019.
The challenges are as follows;
- Platform 9 3/4 – Read a sequel (For this I chose Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristof)
- Welcome to Hogwarts- Read a book over 394 pages (for this I chose A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E Schwab)
- Sorting Hat- Read a book with your house colors on it (I’m a Hufflepuff so I chose The Duff by Kody Keplinger)
- Ghosts of Hogwarts- Read a contemporary (for this I’m doubling up and using The Duff)
- Mr Olivander- Read a book over 2 years old (for this I’m doubling up and using Gemina)
- Diagon Alley- Read a book with a lot of hype (for this I’m using The Chalk Man by C.J Tudor)
- Flourish and Blotts – Read a random book off your tbr (Any of the above will work)
- Bonus: Forbidden Forest- Read a book with dark themes (for this I’m doubling up and using The Chalk Man)
Let me know in the comments below if you are taking part in this month long readathon and if so what your tbr is.